Friday, May 1, 2009

mtb4

As for some of you guys, you must already know that Danity Kane is officially over.
my heart HURTS to the fact that their finally over. I personally think it would've been better off that their doing their solo projects, maybe they make more money then what Diddy was spitting out.
As for Dawn...
LMFAO@Aubrey calling her out on t.v;
and D woods had to sit inbetween them.
That was the bomb diggity.
ANYWAYS,

Photobucket
I don't like her very much, but her new hairstyle sues her face.
We don't have to be blinded by her baldness of those edges.

Photobucket

D woods....I been knew from jump she didn't wanna be in a group.
She used Diddy for fame to do her own business,
reading inbetween the lines at the finale she stated that without saying it directly.

R.I.P DK. 2005-2009.

No comments: